2016 EverGreen Farm CSA Memberships
are now available for purchase
Tara, walking through the garlic, June 2009.
EverGreen Farm CSA shares are limited and sold on a first-come, first-serve basis. We encourage you to sign up ASAP! Membership updates will be posted regularly to this blog and our Facebook page until we sell out.
The cost of a membership is $600. There is also a one-time $50 delivery fee for shares being delivered each week to Jackson. A minimum payment of $200 will reserve your membership, with the balance due by April 1, 2016.
We plan to start harvesting produce by mid May and continue weekly deliveries through mid October.
For more detailed information about EverGreen Farm and our upcoming CSA season, please download our 2016 CSA Sign-Up Form or contact us directly.
(CSA shares are sold out. Sign-up paperwork has been removed. Contact us directly for more information.)
How to sign up for a 2016 CSA membership:
- Download and read our 2016 CSA Sign Up Form (above).
- Complete the contact information page.
- Mail in your paperwork with a full or partial payment.
Sign up for our Workshare Program!
We are seeking individuals who are interested in helping on our farm 4 to 5 hours each week in lieu of paying for a CSA membership. This is for folks who enjoy gardening and will literally work for food (plus many other perks).
For more information, please download our 2016 Workshare Contract or give us a call.
(Workshare positions have been filled. Sign up paperwork has been removed.)
How to apply for a Workshare position:
- Download and read our 2016 Workshare Contract (above).
- Also download and read the 2016 CSA Sign Up Form (above). *This paperwork was removed when our shares sold out. Please contact me directly so I can email you this paperwork.
- Complete the application page of the Workshare Contract and return by mail.
We are happy to answer any other questions. Please feel free to contact Tara at 307 884 6423 or tara @ svwy . net.