EverGreen Farm 2012 CSA memberships are now available for purchase.
Shares will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis. Membership availability will be updated on this website. We encourage you to sign up ASAP.
The cost for a membership will remain at $550. A minimum payment of $200 will reserve your membership. All final payments are due by April 1, 2012.
Our goal for this season is to begin delivering produce the first part of May and go through the end of October.
For more detailed information about EverGreen Farm and how our CSA operates, please refer to our 2012 CSA Sign-up Form or contact us directly.
How to sign up:
- Download a copy of our 2012 CSA Sign-up Form. Sign up for has been removed. Shares are sold out for 2012.
- Complete the contact information page.
- Enclose your partial or full payment and mail in your paperwork.
EverGreen Farm also has a Workshare Program for people who are interested in helping on our farm in lieu of paying for a CSA membership. This is for folks who enjoy gardening and will literally work for food.
How to Apply for a Workshare position:
- Download a copy of our 2012 Workshare contract and read it carefully. Workshare contract has been removed. Workshare positions are full.
- Also download and read the 2012 CSA Sign Up Sheet. Removed. Memberhsips are full.
- Complete the application page of the contract and return by mail.
If you would like to pay for your CSA share with a debit or credit card, arrangements can be made through PayPal. Please contact me individually.